Windows 11: news and everything about the new Windows
Microsoft announced Windows 11 on June 24, 2021, and although many of its features were known from previous leaks, much has been revealed over the days and the different preliminary versions sent to the Windows Insider Program. The system that officially arrived on October 5, did so without one of its most impressive innovations: the support of Android applications, although we have been able to test them. However, this does not mean that it does not come with enough new features. If you want to get windows 12 iso on your pc then go ahead.
What are the main new features of Windows 11?
Windows 11 ushers at the beginning of a great visual rejuvenation of Windows. So far, thanks to the beta versions of the Insider Program we have been able to confirm several changes both visual and functional, and some we like and others we don’t :
- New default font: Just as a survey was recently launched for the community to help choose a new font for Office after 15 years of using Calibri, Microsoft also confirmed that the Windows default font will be changing soon as well.
- New Colors for Folder Icons: Windows’ main folder icons that have been famously yellow for as long as most people under the age of 40 can remember will now be multi-colored and oriented horizontally.
- Goodbye Windows 95 and XP Icons– The system will finally start to get rid of some of the older and outdated icons that it includes from older versions.
- There will also be new icons for several classic apps like Notepad.
- New focus sessions: a new feature in the clock app is ideal for lovers of productivity techniques because it offers a Pomodoro clock with Spotify integration and your Microsoft To-Do lists.
- The return of rounded edges (praise them): With the next version of Windows, everything will finally stop being square and flat.
- New floating menus. : menus that will also have rounded edges.
- Customization of virtual desktops. : We can change the background of the virtual desktops individually to separate our work areas even better.
- A Windows Explorer with a less “dense” design, better optimized for touch screens.
- Classic apps will be updated independently of the operating system and will be in the Microsoft Store.
- In general, a more consistent design and that also will not affect the performance of the system, quite the contrary.
- New Snipping application to take screenshots.
- The new Windows Terminal will come installed by default: this client that Microsoft has been working on for a long time supports things like PowerShell and the command prompt in different tabs.
- Features of the canceled Windows 10X are inherited: although the development of that version in the cloud of Windows 10, which was supposed to come to compete with ChromeOS, has been canceled, its best features will go to only Windows.
- New App Store: The Windows app store has a lot to improve, and the company has opened up the Microsoft Store to all apps and games, even the classic .exe programs.
- New and improved pre-installed apps: The default apps in Windows 10 have never been very popular, and Microsoft has been building a new team for a while to revamp them completely.
- New design for Paint, Photos, Mail, Calendar, and more.
- Snap Layouts – New window management that will help a lot with productivity as it offers different settings to fit windows to the screen just by hovering the mouse pointer over the maximize button.
- Taskbar enhancements with a new ” attention system “.
- New context menu for right click.
- DirectStorage and Auto HDR: two of the best features of the new Xbox Series X and Series S that will boost gaming on Windows 11.
Tutorials on Windows 11
- How to customize the Windows 11 taskbar. Change your location, pin new shortcuts, and more.
- So you can know what the Windows 11 product key is, for all the scenarios in which you need it.
- Restoring Windows 11 to its factory state is very easy by following the tutorial for it. Goodbye to that time of having to format.
- Download Windows 11 for free to install it on another computer, using the official Microsoft tools, Rufus…
- How to run a program when starting Windows 11
- So you can configure multiple monitors in Windows 11
What release date does Windows 11 have?
Windows 11 was released on October 5, 2021, already seven months ago. As usual, this is a progressive update that has been sent first to new computers, and will gradually be sent to other compatible computers as long as there are no major known problems. There will also few updates on the window 12 iso download soon.